Here we are going through a complete tutorial to become an author/ seller and list your products start selling your – books, ebooks, notes & study material and start earning on each sale of your content and track your sales record via your dashboard.
Step 1: Create your seller Account
Go here to create an account: Author/ Seller Registration
If you’re already registered on EasyNotes4U as a normal user then you can apply here as Seller/Author: Become an Author/ Seller
Step 2: Verify your account via the verification link sent to your registered Email ID.
Step 3: Click on the Verification link it will redirect to your store setting, complete all required settings for your store.
Step 4: Go to setting in your dashboard and complete your profile by uploading store image and banner image and all required information.
Step 5: Now you can create products by click on add products to your dashboard.
See the below tutorial for a Complete step by step Procedure to Become an Author/ Seller and List your Books, Notes & Study Material
Terms & Conditions
- You should have your original contents – Books, eBooks, Exam Notes & Study Material
- Up to 25% of plagiarism is acceptable.
- 85% of revenue will be shared with Author, and 15% will go for website maintenance and development.
- The seller/ Author must have an original account and identity with a valid email ID.
- You can request to add a new author name for your books, categories, editions, year, publishers, subject name, unit name, etc. via our email id [email protected]
- An author or seller can withdraw the revenue once it will reach the threshold of Rs. 1000.
- The revenue will be transferred Only via the Direct Bank transfer method.
- There should not be any misleading content, advertisements in the author’s dashboard.
- You can boost your sales by sharing your products on all your social media accounts.
- The products will be delivered and shipped only by the author/ seller of the product ordered by the customer. You can add an extra shipping cost for it.
- An author/ seller can also create discount coupons to boost their sales on special occasions.