This book is suitable for all students of Financial Management UGC NET, Financial Management for MBA, BBA, Commerce, and. The Book is written by considering the latest syllabus of UGC NET.
UGC NET, Financial Management for MBA, BBA CONTENTS
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Valuation Concepts – Risk and Return; Valuation of Securities; Pricing Theories – Capital asset pricing model and Arbitrage pricing theory – Understanding financial statements and analysis thereof.
- Capital budgeting decisions; Risk analysis in capital budgeting and Long – Term sources of finance.
- Capital Structure – Theories and Factors; Cost of capital.
- Dividend Policies – Theories and Determinants.
- Working Capital Management – Determinants and Financing; Cash management; Inventory management; Receivables management.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate risk management.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- International Financial Management.