In this topics, we will cover the most important MCQs for Business Environment and International Business. We are daily posting blog articles where the students can read them freely on our Android App. The Business environment MCQs and International Business is the part of UGC NET Commerce and Management.
Business Environment (International Business) MCQs
- ——–is the process of analyzing the environment for the identification of factors which have
impact on or have implications for the business.
(a)Forecasting (b) assessment (c) scanning (d) None of these
- The low-income economies are sometimes referred to as ———-
(a) First world (b) Second world (c) Third world (d) None of these
- This is the Govt.’s strategy in respect of public expenditure and revenue which have a significant Impact on business.
(a) Monetary policy (b) Fiscal Policy (c ) Trade policy (d) Foreign exchange policy
- In which year the constitution of India was amended to add, among other things, that India should be a socialist state?
(a) 1954 (b) 1976 (c) 1980 (d) 1985
- The method used for transferring complex technology is ———–
(a) Trunkey contracts (b) Licensing agreements (c) Training of experts (d) None of these
- ———is concerned with holding the balance between economic and social goals and between Individual and communal goals.
(a) Corporate Management (b) Corporate governance (c) Business ethics (d) None
- In which year the Adrian Cadbury Committee on corporate governance was appointed?
(a) 1991 (b) 1996 (c ) 1980 (d) 2000
- CII stands for
(a) Confederation of Indian Industries (b) Condition of Indian Industries
(c ) Classes of Indian Industries (d) Civilians of Indian Industries
- According to Birla Committee on Corporate governance, the nonexecutive directors should Comprise at least ——– percent of the Board, if one of them is the chairman
(a) 30% (b) 20 (c ) 10 (d) 70
- According to Birla Committee, the non-executive directors should Comprise at least ——– percent of the Board, if the Chairman and managing director is the same person.
(a) 50% (b) 20% (c ) 10 (d) 20
- ——— is concerned with the withdrawal of State from an industry or sector, partially or fully
(a) Liberalization (b) Modernization (c ) Privatization (d) Globalization.
- In which year Govt. of India appointed the Rangarajan Committee on disinvestment in PSEs
(a) 1990, (b) 1991 (c ) 1993 (d) 1996
- The Govt. of India constituted a Public sector Disinvestment commission on——
(a) 15 March 1991 (b) 23 Aug 1993 (c ) 23 Sept.1993 (d) 06 May 1994
- Which Act was replaced with the introduction of the Competition Act 2002?
(a) FERA (b) MRTP (c) POTA (d) None of these
- Competition Act was enacted in the year——-
(a) June 2002 (b) Dec. 2002 (c) January 1999 (d) None of these
- Which committee recommended the enactment of Competition Act
(a) High-level Committee on competition policy and Law
(b) A Committee on Law and Order
(c ) A Central Committee for Research and Policy
(d) None of these.
- ———-is the rate at which the central bank discounts or rediscounts the eligible bills.
(a) Credit rate (b) Bank rate (c) Bill rate (d) Deposit rate
- Who is concerned with the auditing of the receipts and expenditure of the State and Central Govt.?
(a) Accountant General (b) Comptroller and Auditor General
(C) Reserve Bank of India (d) None of the above.
- Which policy is concerned with raising revenue through taxation and deciding on the level and Pattern of expenditure?
(a) Monetary policy (b) fiscal Policy (c) Cash policy (d) None of these
- Who is responsible for presenting the Union Budget before the Parliament?
(a) Prime Minister (b) Finance Minister (c) RBI Governor (d) None of these