In this Teaching Aptitude Notes, we have covered whole study material and Notes as per the latest NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus. The book is written afresh with well-explained contents followed by MCQs.
Teaching Aptitude Notes (NTA UGC NET Paper 1):
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching (Memory, Understanding, and Reflective), Characteristics and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting teaching related to Teacher, Learner, Support material, Instructional facilities, Learning environment, and Institution.
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning: Teacher centered vs. Learner-centered methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs, etc.).
- Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern and ICT based.
- Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer-based testing, Innovations in evaluation systems.
For More Books go to Our Book Store
Follow us on Facebook for Daily Updates