UGC NET June 2020 Result has been made accessible and released on the official portal of NTA. UGC NET June 2020 examination was held between September 24 and November 13. Out of 8,60,976 candidates registered, 5,26,707 had appeared for the test.
- UGC NET result June 2020 has been announced on Tuesday
- Over five lakh candidates had taken the exam
- The UGC NET result can be obtained from the NTA’s website — nta.ac.in
- Read below to find a step-by-step guidance on how to download the UGC NET result
UGC NET result 2020 for over five lakh candidates has been announced by the National Testing Agency on Tuesday i.e., December 1. The results are now available on the NTA’s website — nta.ac.in.
NTA conducted the UGC NET June 2020 examination between September 24 and November 13. Out of 8,60,976 candidates registered, 5,26,707 had appeared for the test.
The exam was held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode covering 81 subjects in 12 examination days with two shifts each examination day.
A total of 1,56,882 candidates had appeared in the General category, 47,161 in Gen-EWS, 1,92,434 in the OBC-NCL category, 88,914 in the SC category, 33,811 in the ST category, 7505 in PwD category took the UGC NET June 2020 test.
UGC NET result can be obtained from the direct link given below. Candidates are required to login with their user ID and password to obtain the result.
Direct link: UGC NET Result 2020
As per the UGC policy, 6% of those candidates who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by NTA shortly.
The final answer keys of UGC NET 2020 were released on November 30.
How to download NTA UGC NET Result June 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their result as released by NTA UGC NET June 2020:
- Open the official website of NTA UGC NET June 2020 – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the UGC-NET June 2020 NTA Score notification available on the homepage
- It will redirect to a login page
- Enter your application number, date of birth, security pin and submit
- Your UGC NET June 2020 score will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your result for further reference