Here we are going to discuss some important Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Mock Test, Quiz for Marketing Management for UGC NET Commerce & Management – MBA, M.COM, BBA, B.COM.
Marketing Management MCQs | Mock Test | Quiz – Commerce
1. A television advertisement showing the safety features of the Volvo 240 DL would be best classified as which of the following?
A. Product advertising
B. Pioneer advertising
C. Defensive advertising
D. Societal marketing
2. ___are the only service distributors which do not require direct human interactions.
A. Electronic channels
C. Direct service channels
D. Speculative channels
3. Large tools and machines used in a production process for a considerable length of time are classified as
A. Major equipment
B. Accessory equipment
C. Component parts
D. Raw materials
4. How many types of price discriminations are there?
5. Which of the following BEST describes the consumer’s preference for products that are widely available to them?
A. Production concept
B. Marketing concept
C. Selling concept
D. Product concept
6. The concept holds that consumers will favor those products that offer the most quality, performance, or innovative features.
E. Holistic marketing
7. Services that do not meet customer expectations are called:
A. service failures
B. critical incidents
C. Servuction failures
D. service recovery
8. _____ is the study of how individuals, groups, and organizations select, buy, use, and dispose of goods, services, ideas, or experiences to satisfy their needs and wants.
A. Target marketing
B. Psychographic segmentation
C. Product Differentiation
D. Consumer behavior
9. The factors such as the buyer’s age, life- cycle stage, occupation, economic situation, lifestyle, personality and self-concept that influences buyer’s decisions refers to which one of the following characteristic?
A. Personal characteristics
B. Psychological characteristics
C. behavioral characteristics
D. Demographical characteristics
10. The mental act, condition, or habit of placing trust or confidence in another show which of the following options?
11. A social and managerial process by which individuals and organizations obtain what they need and want through value creation refers to which one of the following concepts?
12. Successful service companies focus their attention on both their customers and their employees. They understand, which links service firm profits with employee and customer satisfaction.
A. Internal marketing
B. Service-profit chains
C. Interactive marketing
D. Service differentiation
13. Newsletters, catalogs, and invitations to organization-sponsored events are most closely associated with the marketing mix activity of:
C. Product development
14. If actual performance exceeds the expected performance of the product, then the customer is
15. One of the key tasks of marketers is ____ and to create consumer perceptions that the product is worth purchasing.
A. To make products easily visible and available
B. To promote sales of products
C. To differentiate their products from those of competitors
D. To do marketing surveys
- A 2. A 3. A 4. B 5. A 6. A 7. A 8. D 9. D 10. B 11. D 12. B 13. D 14. C 15. C